Family Law Attorney – DeLand, FL

Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage

Sadly, despite best efforts, marriages sometimes just do not work out. And whether you are contemplating divorce or have just been served with a petition for dissolution of marriage, we know that it can be an emotionally devastating experience and you may have many unanswered questions and unresolved differences.

When you reach out to the Law Office of Robert R. Foster you will find comfort in our compassion and strength in our experience as we advocate the best possible outcome for your children and you. We represent clients throughout Volusia County, including DeLand, DeBary, Deltona and Orange City, in all types of divorce cases from simple uncontested divorces to complex cases that involve children and extensive assets.


When an unmarried mother gives birth to a child in the State of Florida, paternity is not automatic. Although the child’s birth certificate may include the name of one or both parents, it alone is not sufficient to establish paternity. The mother and/or father must file a petition to establish paternity with the Family Court. I have helped many parents in Volusia County, and other counties, establish their paternal rights and I can help you too.

Modification of Court Orders

When you want to alter existing parenting plans, child support, spousal support or other type of court modifications, we can help. Since courts are usually reluctant to modify court orders without enough sufficient grounds to support the modification, getting good legal advice from an experienced family law attorney can help you through the legal process.

Parenting Plans

Divorces are especially difficult when there are minor children involved. And often one of the most difficult and most contentious parts of a divorce is coming to an agreement on parenting plan, shared parenting and time sharing. In the State of Florida, neither parent really has custody of a child, but rather a parenting plan is adopted to fix parental responsibilities and time sharing.  We can help to complete a Florida Parenting Plan and Time Sharing Agreement which establishes visitation and shared responsibilities of both parents. We can help guide you through the process, represent you in all court proceedings and ensure the children and your legal rights as a parent are protected.

Get the legal advice you need from an experienced family law attorney. Contact the Law Office of Robert R. Foster at (386) 734-8224 for a consultation today!

© Robert R. Foster - Sitemap

Website Development & Hosting by Tinker Graphics